JMC Property Maintenance offers an innovative range of landlord services that will save you money whilst also delivering the kind of quality service you expect. We have a flexible approach that lets each landlord pick and choose the services they need. Rather than paying a monthly fee and facing extra charges for each job, with us you only pay for the work you need doing. We will save you money while ensuring talented tradesmen are always on hand to serve you.
Our approach is unique because it lets landlords keep control whilst still providing the convenience of having reliable tradesmen just one call away 24 hours a day. We are happy to handle any form of maintenance or building work, from routine day to day repairs to property extensions. Our team includes experienced plumbers, electricians, builders and joiners so we can satisfy practically any requirement. We are even able to provide safety certificates and offer consultations.
Landlords worried about keeping their properties in the best condition when they are leased can rely on us to look after their assets. JMC can arrange to conduct regular inspections and report back to you to keep you updated. We can provide preventative maintenance to resolve any issues before they become severe, ensuring you don’t have to worry about costly bills in the future. A key-holding service is also available so we can access and work on your property without having to constantly disturb you.
We are proud to offer Landlord Services in Leeds and the surrounding areas, working with many different types of property. From flats to family homes, we have the perfect service for you. Both UK based and overseas landlords can rely on us to cater for them. We look after both large and small portfolios and don’t charge extra if you have multiple properties. Unlike other providers there are no admin or paperwork fees to worry about.
At JMC Property Maintenance we enjoy working closely with landlords and ensure all of their needs are met effectively. If you’re looking to add to your portfolio we can consult with you and provide guidance. When you find an opportunity that interests you we can be on hand to evaluate the building and offer a valuation. We will also advise you if we feel any work needs doing before the property is in a rent-worthy condition.
If you’re looking for modern, flexible Landlord Services in Leeds please have a look at what we can offer. We are confident you’ll see the benefits of our approach.
In the past, landlords have had only two options in regards to the maintenance of their properties. Either they managed the maintenance themselves or they paid a management company a commission to do it for them. Now there is a third option.
JMC will look after all the maintenance needs of your rental properties without the monthly fee.
This product has been developed, but is not exclusively for, landlords who have rental properties in Leeds but who live ‘out of town’ or abroad themselves. Simply hand over a spare set of keys and we will look after them and all your property maintenance needs.
This Landlord’s Service includes:
- Free key holding service.
- Secure coded key holding service.
- No need to wait in to give access.
- No commission or management fees.
- Unlike property management services there are no monthly fees or commissions.
- We only charge when our service is used.
- Liaising directly with tenants.
- Your tenants will a direct point of contact at JMC.
- Appointments can be scheduled via phone, email or our website.
- Between tenancy and periodic maintenance checks.
- Periodic maintenance checks every 3 or 6 months.
- A trained eye to spot both immediate and potential maintenance issues.
- Preventative maintenance is always cheaper in the long term.
- Periodic reporting helps differentiate between normal ‘wear and tear’ and tenant damage.
- Reactive Maintenance.
- Quick turnaround time for reactive issues.
- Experienced, multi-skilled workmen who can quickly solve complex problems.
Annual Safety Certificates:
- We will arrange your all annual Safety Certificates.
- Gas Safety Certificate.
- Portable Appliance Test Certificate.
- Electrical Safety Certificate.
- Pre approved cost limit for small maintenance tasks.
- Means faster turnaround time on reactive or small repairs.
- Limits exposure to more costly repair without prior approval.
- Onsite instant quote for work that slightly exceeds pre approved limit.
- The handyman will contact you from the property directly if the repairs are a little more involved.
- Prior approval for the slightly more complex repairs.
- Written/email quote for larger work.
- Formal quote for larger/longer repairs.
- Management of specialist tradesmen (gas engineers, roofers, appliance repairs, cleaners).
- Some jobs will need specialists.
- We will obtain quotes and manage the work on your behalf.
- Easy ‘long distance’ communication via email directly to our operations team.
- Almost all correspondence can be done over email.
- Secure key holding service – Free
- Periodic Maintenance Check/Report – £69.00 + VAT
- ‘By time’ rates – £40.00 for the first hour and £20.00 per hour thereafter.
- Reactive Maintenance – ‘by time’ pre approved limit of £150.00 per visit.
- Larger work – Quote basis following survey visit – £35.00 (only payable if you choose not to proceed with the quote).
- Gas Safety Certificate – £ for 1st appliance, £ per appliance thereafter.
- Portable Appliance Test Certificate £
- Electrical Safety Certificate – £195.00
What is next?
If our ‘Out of Town’ landlord service sounds good to you, simply send an email to email@example.com. We’ll email you back letting you know all the details we will need.